Join Us for Our 2015
Pro-Life Town Hall Tour
Join us for our 2015 Pro-Life Town Hall Tour! These special events will feature Michael Ciccocioppo, executive director, and Micaiah Bilger, education director, of the Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation.
They will share the latest on key pro-life issues including the effects of the Affordable Care Act on abortion and euthanasia, the push for assisted suicide, abortion in Pennsylvania and more.
Stops will include:
* EBENSBURG - 7 to 9 p.m. Monday, April 13 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church Hall, 500 N. Julian St., Ebensburg.
* UNIONTOWN - Noon to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 14 at the IHOP Restaurant private room, 702 Walmart Drive, Uniontown.
* PITTSBURGH - 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 14 at the University of Pittsburgh, William Pitt Union Room 630, 3959 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh.
* TITUSVILLE - Noon to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 15 at Sam's Restaurant, 425 E. Central Ave., Titusville.
* ERIE - 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 15 at Gannon University's Zurn Science Center, Room 104, West 7th Street, Erie.
* STATE COLLEGE - Noon to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, April 16 at Letterman's (formerly Damon's Grill), 1031 E. College Ave., State College.
* SCRANTON - 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, April 16 at St. Clare Church (St. Paul Parish) Basement, corner of North Washington Avenue and Park Street, Scranton.
* NESQUEHONING - Noon to 1:30 p.m. Friday, April 17 at Macaluso's at the Lantern, 1257 E. Catawissa St., Nesquehoning.
* EASTON - 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 17 at the St. Jane Francis De Chantal Elementary School, 1900 Washington Blvd., Easton.
* PHILADELPHIA - 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 18 at the Sharon Baptist Church, Fannie Reed Building, 3955 Conshohocken Ave., Philadelphia.
* LANCASTER - 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 21 at the St. John Neumann Church Social Hall, 601 E. Delp Road, Lancaster.
* GROVE CITY - 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16 at Grove City College, Sticht Auditorium in the Hall of Arts and Letters, just off Madison Avenue on the Grove City College campus.
For details about any of the stops, click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-541-0034. We hope to see you there!