From Terry Noble, Co-chair
Bucks County Christian Coalition
The right to vote for PA judges is under attack. House Bill 1336 is a blatant attack on your right to choose appellate judges. Please see information below from PA Pro-life Federation for details.
Call representatives listed on the judicial committee to stop this bill in its tracks. Please pass this on.
Note: The Women’s Law Project, a pro-abortion organization, is also advocating passage of this bill. George Soros has spent over $45 million dollars in an attempt to pass similar legislation across the nation.
From Maria V. Gallagher,Legislative Director
Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
There’s a new move in the state legislature to take away your right to vote for appellate judges. House Bill 1336, sponsored by Rep. Bryan Cutler, has been introduced and referred to the PA House Judiciary Committee. It would establish a so-called merit selection system of appointing judges, thereby taking away your right to vote for these critical office-holders.
Here is the contact information for the pro-life House Judiciary Committee members you will want to contact:
- Chairman Ron Marsico: (717) 783-2014 email@example.com;
- Democratic Chair Joseph Petrarca: (717) 787-5142 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Tim Krieger: (717) 260-6146 email@example.com;
- Rep. Marcy Toepel: (717) 787-9501 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Mike Vereb: (717) 705-7164 email@example.com;
- Rep. Jim Cox: (717) 772-2435 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Barry Jozwiak: (717) 772-9940 email@example.com;
- Rep. Mark Keller: (717) 783-1593 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Kate Klunk: (717) 787-4790 email@example.com;
- Rep. Tedd Nesbit: (717) 783-6438 TNesbit@pahousegop.com;
- Rep. Mike Regan: (717) 783-8783 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Rick Saccone: (717) 260-6122 Rsaccone@pahousegop.com;
- Rep. Tarah Toohil: (717) 260-6136 email@example.com;
- Rep. Bryan Barbin: (717) 783-1491 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rep. Ryan Bizzarro: (717) 772-2297 email@example.com;
- Rep. Gerald Mullery: (717) 783-4893 firstname.lastname@example.org