Monday, May 8, 2017

Abortionist Admits: “Abortion is Killing. Nobody Can Argue With That”

 Dr. Bertran Wainer, Abortionist 
By Sarah Terzo
Life News


(LiveActionNews) — Pro-lifers say every abortion takes a human life – and surprisingly, many abortionists agree.

ClinicQuotes.com has a collection of no fewer than 60 quotes from abortionists and abortion workers admitting that life begins at conception and/or that what they do is killing. For example, Dr. Bertran Wainer called abortion “killing.”

Abortion is killing. Nobody can argue with that. When the fetus is inside the uterus it is alive and when the pregnancy terminated it is dead – that by any definition is killing. … I think abortion is the destruction of something which is potentially irreplaceable, human and of great value, which is the tragedy of abortion. But it is not of greater value than the woman seeking the abortion.

Another abortionist also admits how abortion ends a human life:

I can now say openly that I do think I am ending a life every time I do an abortion, but I do it as someone who has certain skill which is put at the disposal of a woman who does not want her pregnancy to continue. I do not regret all the agonizing – it has helped me to understand the problems that each woman faces when deciding about her abortion.

Another abortionist quoted in GQ says:

I’m not taking that life [of the baby] out of anger or cruelty; I’m taking that life for a purpose. I feel like the American Indian did-I’m saying a prayer to that animal: Give me your life so that I can accomplish this purpose, ‘speed thy spirit on to other places’ so that the life that is lost will one day be replaced.

This unnamed abortionist freely acknowledges that what he does is killing. He compares himself to a hunter who has killed an animal, presumably for food. But a preborn baby is not an animal; he or she is a human being. The abortionist, as a doctor, knows this. 


Humans give birth to human beings. Two human beings will never have nonhuman offspring. A pregnant woman will never give birth to a duck or squirrel. A preborn baby has his or her own human DNA from the moment of conception. The abortionist admits he is killing, and the only thing he can be killing is a human being.

The abortionist’s “prayer” to the baby he has killed asks the baby’s spirit to “move on to other places.” Whatever one believes about the afterlife and where the souls of aborted babies go after they are killed, it is clear that the abortionist is deliberately depriving the child of this life.



No comments:

Post a Comment