from Ellen Gifford, President
Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition
The unofficial start of summer has arrived! With the backyard spring cleanup practically finished and the summer flowers planted this is the time for pro-lifers to put into action our plans to storm the halls of Harrisburg to stop the funding of Planned Parenthood in our state. Because of the Monday holiday, our monthly meeting for May is on Tuesday, May 30th.
Meeting information is as follows:
- Harrisburg happenings
- Harrisburg Rally for Life set for Tuesday, June 6th
- Report on the pro-life Town Hall sponsored by the Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
- Mother's Day Rose Sale: how did your parish do?
- Annual Run/Walk slated forSaturday, July 29th
- BCPLC at a Crossroads! What are our next steps?
- June 6th Stand Up for Life Rally in Harrisburg
- July 29th Celebrate Life Run/Walk
- Czestochowa Festival - September 2-4 & 9-10, 2017
Since the Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition doesn't own any real property, our only asset is YOU, the people who believe in what we are trying to accomplish. We need your help to keep the struggle for the lives of mothers and babies alive. Please volunteer to help us in our upcoming endeavors.