Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Professor Threatened Pro-Life Student with Bad Grade Because "You are Wrong"


By Kristi Burton Brown
Live Action News


Rebecca Gonsalves was in 8th grade when she saw the iconic“Silent Scream” film on YouTube, made by former abortionist, Dr. Bernard Nathanson.

I remember instantly sobbing and thinking, “What if that was my nephew?” Around this time, I found out that my older brother was going to have a totally unplanned baby. My brother chose life for my nephew even though he was unplanned, and that is why he and my nephew are one of my biggest inspirations for this movement. My nephew is the greatest gift our family ever could have received. I honestly can’t imagine my life without him, so I think he inspires me to be pro-life so other families can experience this gift of life. Even though unplanned pregnancies are hard and scary, the outcome of a child is the most beautiful gift in the world.

Rebecca is now a college student, and she recently had to take a courageous stand when her professor ordered her not to turn in a pro-life art project.

A Regional Director for Students for Life of America posted Rebecca’s story:

I want to share with you a story about this bold, courageous, and loving Colorado pro-life student who is attending this year of school in FL! I am so proud of her for standing up to her awful professor who threatened to give her a bad grade for doing her project on being pro life! You go girl!‪#‎prolifegen‬

From Rebecca to me:

"My story line to go with the project: I AM more than what you see....I AM the prolife generation. I AM a prolife feminist. And I WILL NOT be silenced...


Rebecca's story continues: http://liveactionnews.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment