Mark Harrington, National Director
Cleveland, OH – June 9, 2016 – A coalition of several pro-life organizations is planning major demonstrations just before the Republican National Convention to ensure the pro-life message is heard by the Platform Committee.
Anti-abortion activists will request that $540,000,000 currently given to Planned Parenthood be redirected to 13,000 federally licensed health clinics which provide true comprehensive women's health care. These clinics provide a greater variety of services and choices to women than Planned Parenthood and are not under federal investigation.
- Press Conference and Rally outlining efforts to hold major demonstrations at the Republican National Convention and request adding the defunding Planned Parenthood to the party platform.
- 9:00 AM - Planned Parenthood, Columbus, OH.
- 12:30 PM - Planned Parenthood, Cincinnati, OH.
- 3:00 PM - Planned Parenthood, Dayton, OH.
- 9:00 AM - Planned Parenthood, Toledo, OH.
- 12:30 PM - Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH.
Mark Harrington, National Director of Created Equal, adds:
The eyes of the world will be focused on Cleveland, OH this summer as the GOP nominates their candidate for the President of the United States. Decisions will be made at the convention that will influence our nation for a generation. A coalition of pro-life groups and activists is forming to take advantage of this historic opportunity to collectively raise our voice for the preborn. We demand the Republican Party continue to defend the preborn, but we are also calling our nation to repent for 43 years of unabated child killing.
WILL YOU FINANCIALLY SUPPORT #OPERATIONRNC? YOUR GIFT OF $10, $20, $30, OR MORE ALLOWS US TO MENTOR FUTURE LEADERS WHO JOIN US ON THE ROAD.
You can give online HERE or send your check to: Created Equal, PO Box 360502, Columbus, OH 43236. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.