Friday, August 14, 2015

Yard Signs for Your Community Calling for Defunding and Closing Planned Parenthood



 from John Pisciotta 
Pro-Life Waco, Director
Don’t let your hometown be left out. Yard signs can be in your hometown by the end of August. Pro-Life Waco will soon order signs relating to the Planned Parenthood scandal. I solicited and received much valuable input from members of Hometown Pro-Life Action on Facebook.
I believe these messages on the front and back of a yard sign will be effective as a way for individuals and families to stand up to the barbaric Planned Parenthood.

Individuals and organizations can order yard signs for your community from Pro-Life Waco in lots of 20 signs for $100. No extra charge for shipping and handling. Indicate the appropriate address for shipping. The signs will NOT carry the name/contact information of Pro-Life Waco. You could place a sticker/label on signs with your name and contact information.

You can pay by going to the http://www.prolifewaco.com website and making the appropriate donation. Or you can send me an email message at prolifewaco@gmail.com and assure me that a check is in the mail. So, if you pay $300, I will know you want 60 yard signs. For communications on this, please use email and not Facebook messenger.

I am ordering 100 signs for public display in Waco. I must have my final number to order by Monday August 17. I have priced the signs to cover cost. I am not a liar like Planned Parenthood. The signs you will receive are the standard size 18” height by 24” wide--made of corrugated plastic.

You will have to acquire the wire step stakes to stick in the ground and into the signs. Stakes can be purchased at a local sign company or on-line. The step stakes are typically 30” tall and 10” wide. The step stakes have two vertical wire bars and two horizontal cross bars. I give one on-line source below with a price of about a dollar each. You are welcome to Google search “wire step stakes for yard signs” to find other sources.

I will ship the signs to you as quickly as possible when I receive them later this month. I hope your hometown will participate in this outreachso that--your neighbors will know that they have neighbors who are stunned into action by the desecration of the unborn by Planned Parenthood. Please share this message.

Here is an on-line source for (30” x 10”) wire step stakes for yard signs.
http://www.supercheapsignscom/accessories/standard-wire-stakes


No comments:

Post a Comment