From Ted Meehan
PA Catholics Network
The long Pennsylvania budget battle is nearing an end. The Senate has passed a version of the budget, and the House is wrapping up its own version. The Senate dropped our "Priorities" language from their version of the Fiscal Code - leaving tens of millions of state tax dollars to be sent to Planned Parenthood. There is pressure being exerted on the House to do the same, rather than standing up to pro-abortion Governor Tom Wolf. We can only prevail is "Priorities" remains in at least one version.
Please send an email to the addresses below. It is also recommended that you call the numbers listed to urge Senate and House leaders to keep "Priorities" language in the Fiscal Code.
We don't have a minute to lose. If we don't speak up NOW, we may not get another chance for 10 years. Planned Parenthood does not deserve our tax money to carry out their gruesome business. Only if we weigh in RIGHT NOW, can we stop it.
Thank you for your help! Please act immediately upon receiving this post.
It is essential that the GOP Leadership hears from the grassroots - that ANY budget deal must
DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
- Senator Joe Scarniati (President Pro-Tem of Senate)
- Jscarnati@pasen.gov (570) 724-5231
- Senator Jake Cormen (Senate Majority Leader)
- Jcorman@pasen.gov (814) 355-0477
- Rep. Mike Turzai (Speaker of the House)
- Mturzai@pahousegop.com (412) 369-2230
- Rep. Dave Reed (House Majority Leader)
- Dreed@pahousegop.com (724) 465-0220
- Rep. Bill Adolph (Chairman of Appropriations Committee)
- email@example.com (717) 787-1248
For Delaware County...
- Rep. Tom Killion firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 772-0855
- Rep. Nick Miccarelli email@example.com (717) 787-3472
- Rep. Bill Adolph firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 787-1248
- Rep. Jamie Santora email@example.com (717) 783-8808
- Rep. Steve Barrar firstname.lastname@example.org 717-783-3038
- Sen. Tom McGarrigle email@example.com
- Sen. Dominic Pileggi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Kathy Rapp klrapp@pahousegop,com
- Rep. Bryan Cutler email@example.com
- Se, John Eichelberger firstname.lastname@example.org