Killing babies, harvesting body parts and dumping aborted children in landfills among misdeeds
In response, prior to the 43rd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, Created Equal is launching a multi-state tour of Planned Parenthood facilities to expose them for killing babies, harvesting their body parts, and dumping the leftover children in landfills. The tour includes the use of huge billboards, mobile TV displays and other abortion victim imagery.
Here are the details:
- Jan. 13-15, 2016 – Three Ohio Planned Parenthood centers (Columbus, Cincinnati, and Cleveland) caught tossing aborted children into landfills.
- Jan. 18, 2016 – Pittsburgh Planned Parenthood located at 933 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA and York PP located at 728 S Beaver St, York, PA.
- Jan. 19, 2016 – Falls Church PP located at (303 S Maple St, Falls Church, PA.
- Jan. 20, 2016 – Baltimore PP located at (330 N Howard St, Baltimore, MD.
Created Equal is a social action movement seeking to end the greatest human rights injustice of our time. Killing preborn babies is nothing less than age-based discrimination. Abortion robs us of our future. Our goal is to restore the true meaning of equality to include equal protection between the born and the preborn.
- Jan. 21, 2016 – Washington, DC PP (under construction) located at 1225 4th St NE, Washington, DC.
Protecting preborn children is our cause. What makes Created Equal a movement is that we are an organized, mobilized generation choosing to live intentionally to protect the weak and defenseless by drawing strength and inspiration from one another.
Our various media make it possible for people to become part of a grassroots effort intelligently responding to injustice. We are 21st century defenders. There’s a place for everyone in this movement. Join us.
For more information or to make a donation to help them with their work, please use this link.