Americans United for Life
As Planned Parenthood celebrates its 96th Birthday, Americans United for Life continues to expose the truth about the nation’s largest abortion provider. Through AUL’s new initiative, “The Planned Parenthood Exhibits,” each day in the month of October, AUL will release a backgrounder that highlights grounds for investigating and, ultimately, de-funding Planned Parenthood. The exhibits build on AUL’s ground-breaking analysis in the July 2011 AUL report The Case for Investigating Planned Parenthood which helped lead to the ongoing Congressional investigation.
Americans United for Life is the legal architect of the pro-life movement. We are accumulating victories, building momentum, and advancing a culture of life in America.
Legal and policy issues on which we work nationally and internationally include:
- Abortion–preventing the passage and implementation of laws permitting or expanding abortion, and pursuing regulations that are protective of the unborn.
- Legal recognition and protection for the unborn (in contexts outside of abortion) such as unborn victims of violence protections and wrongful death causes of action.
- Bioethics and biotechnologies including human cloning, destructive embryo research, and medically-appropriate regulation of assisted reproductive technologies.
- End-of-life issues such as euthanasia, assisted suicide, pain management, and palliative care.
- Health care freedom of conscience
Pregnant, need help or know someone who does? Help is available. Call 1-800-712-HELP.