Friday, January 6, 2017

Finley’s Parents Are Grateful Abortion Pill Reversal Saved Their Little Girl

By Nancy Flanders
Live Action News


Summer was a recent high school graduate with a passion for rodeo road competition when she met her now-husband Jason. Her parents had hopes of her going to college, and Jason planned to head to college to earn a degree. But when the two met and began dating, Summer’s father didn’t approve because of the age difference between them. When Summer became pregnant, she knew that having a baby would put even more of a strain on her relationship with her parents.
“Balancing school, my job, my horses and my boyfriend, I had full hands,” she said in her YouTube video, “Life After Abortion. The Story of Our Miracle Baby.” She continued, “On top of that I had to go out of town for a week to work a horse show. I grew nauseous the entire time and had missed my period. I was positive I was pregnant.”
When she returned home from the horse show, she immediately took two pregnancy tests. They were both positive and Summer began to panic.
“How will I be able to rodeo now?! What will people think of me? My parents are going to KILL me! I’m not ready to be a mom yet,” she said.
But despite her fears, she surprised Jason with a gift-wrapped pregnancy test. His first reaction was one of joy; however, that dissipated when he thought of Summer’s father and how he was going to react.

Wanting to confirm the pregnancy, they headed to a Planned Parenthood clinic.
“When we opened the doors there was a long line of women of all ages,” said Summer. “There was an aroma of heartache, yet they portrayed it to be so normal. We sat down with my number.”
Live Action News miracle story continues

Voices for Life is an e-publication dedicated to informing and educating the public on pro-life and pro-family issues. To read our Mission Statement, use this link. Follow us on FacebookGoogle, and Pinterest. Help us spread the pro-life message by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Pregnant, need help or know someone who does?  


National Hotline: Call 1-800-712-HELP or Text 'HELPLINE' to 313131.
In Southeast Penna:  Call or text 610-626-4006  

 If you are experiencing pain or loss because of an abortion, please know there are many organizations where you can find help. Call 1-800-5WE-CARE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment