At A Woman’s Concern, we are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, nationality, or circumstances.
As a client:
- You will receive all services free of charge.
- You will be treated with compassion and understanding.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment.
- Any information you share will remain confidential (except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law).
- You will receive accurate and current information regarding pregnancy, fetal development, fetal development, and related concerns. A Woman’s Concern does not provide abortions or referrals for abortions.
- You will receive honest answers to all of your questions and concerns.
- You will be provided with additional resources to help you in your time of need.
- You will be given continuous support in regard to your needs.
A Woman’s Concern offers you free, confidential services:
- Pregnancy tests
- Non-diagnostic ultrasound services to eligible clients
- Confidential Counseling
- Education of pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
- Adoption support and referrals
- Free maternity clothing, baby clothing formula, and diapers
- Post abortion counseling
- Pregnancy & fetal development information
- Sexual integrity education
- Ongoing pregnancy and relationship support
- Support services, including pregnancy & parenting classes
- Referrals for housing and medical assistance
Schedule an appointment today by calling 717.394.1561